Protective brass caps for fasteners help manufacturers re-use components and make changes to machine tools. He was complaining, “The problem is, when I want to make changes to the weld fixture, it’s a real pain because the fasteners are all full of weld spatter. We can’t get at the socket to remove the screw.” George and I looked at each other...RAPid Caps!More
Weld Fixture Specialists
- You can relax knowing your project is in expert hands at Rentapen.
- You can relax knowing that we will follow YOUR companies standards.
- You can relax because we keep you posted on our progress, send you images, and you can make adjustments to the design along the way.
- You can relax because we make it EASY for you with our:
- Modular design approach taken
- Precision adjustment shim designed into fixtures used to create consistent parts that meet YOUR product tolerance specifications.
- Change-over capability so that you weld similar parts in the same fixture with a quick change over.
We will meet with you at your place or ours or via the virtual world.
Weld Fixture News
Rentapen Inc. and FundCrowd Benefits teamed up to raise money for a Waukesha man as he battles Mitochondrial Disease. On July 27, 2013 there was a Charity Co-Ed (3 girls and 3 guys) Volleyball Tournament held at Sunset Bowl Entertainment Center. There were over 30 people in attendance and the charity helped raise roughly $400.00. All of the events that are hosted by this duo are open to the public and all donations and profits raised...More
Rentapen Inc. Listens to Customers, Makes Alterations To Product Line And Creates Four New RAPid Blocks™ On June 21, 2013 Rentapen Inc. added four New RAPid Blocks™ to their collection of six RAPid Blocks™. Rentapen Inc., located in Waukesha, WI, first developed RAPid Tooling Components™ in the year 2002. The RAPid Tooling Component™ product line was inspired by Rentapen’s customers’ need for dramatic reductions in the...More