Local Wisconsin Weld Fixture Specialist Company Sees Big Numbers In The First Quarter. April 9, 2013, an article in the Milwaukee Area Business Journal entitled “Manufacturing growth to outpace GDP in 2013, 2014” by Jeff Engel stated that the expert projections are that manufacturing will outpace overall economic growth in 2013 and 2014, with a 2.2 percent manufacturing increase in 2013 compared with overall gross domestic product...More
Weld Fixture Specialists
- You can relax knowing your project is in expert hands at Rentapen.
- You can relax knowing that we will follow YOUR companies standards.
- You can relax because we keep you posted on our progress, send you images, and you can make adjustments to the design along the way.
- You can relax because we make it EASY for you with our:
- Modular design approach taken
- Precision adjustment shim designed into fixtures used to create consistent parts that meet YOUR product tolerance specifications.
- Change-over capability so that you weld similar parts in the same fixture with a quick change over.
We will meet with you at your place or ours or via the virtual world.
Weld Fixture News
Lean Manufacturers Discover Time and Cost Savings in Their Product-Holding Fixtures With Clamp Risers by Rentapen In the beginning of April, 2013 Rentapen Inc. launched new website pages for their line of clamp risers and spacers. The clamp risers are made specifically for different brands of clamps including: Wolverine, Carr Lane, REID, De-Sta-Co, TE-CO, All American, and Jergens. Each riser or spacer is tapped and drilled for...More
Growing Weld Fixture Design and Build Company Takes Part In Efforts To Close Skills Gap In Wisconsin.
Growing Weld Fixture Design and Build Company Takes Part In Efforts To Close Skills Gap In Wisconsin. Rentapen Inc., of Waukesha, WI, a 3D Design Service Company and Tooling Components Manufacturer participating in the efforts to lessen the manufacturing and engineering skills gap. On March 13, 2013 Governor Scott Walker signed the bill known as “Wisconsin Fast Forward”. This bill is designed to address the skills shortage in the...More